Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Woman.


 

One day,
a woman looked into the mirror and saw she only had three hairs on her head.
"Oh well," she thought. "I can braid them",
and she enjoyed a very
happy day.

The next day,
she only had two hairs left on her head. "Oh, well," she thought.
"I can part my hair down the middle."
and she enjoyed a very
happy day.

The next day,
there was one lonely hair left on her head. "Oh well," she thought.
"I can wear a pony tail."
and she enjoyed a very
happy day.

The next day,
the woman had no hair left at all. She smiled at her reflection, and thought,
 "Yay! I don't have to fix my hair today!"
and she enjoyed a very
happy day.
 
 
 
 
 
c2017
come and visit my travel blog why don't u?


12 comments:

  1. Hi cat!

    I enjoyed this clever story about a woman losing her hair but retaining her happy state of mind, an excellent example of reframing. I also enjoyed watching the flashmob at a mall on Germany's public square Potsdamer Platz dancing in formation to "Happy," the famous song written, produced, and performed by U.S. singer Pharrell Williams.

    Thank you very much, dear friend cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair or no hair, the Happiness in your story is my lead.

    There is no much attention to my hair.
    The more I try to be happy.

    Love,
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Cat
    nice flashmob , its so good to have fun
    and the lady losing her hair is doing just that
    enjoying live every day , no matter if that is with or without hair :)
    love Karel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read that story before. In fact, I think I had it on my blog a while back, but it's a terrific example of positive thinking. Maybe that's why I love it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Cat
    nothing to worry about , just an Mucous membrane inflammation in the left shoulder
    got an cortisone injection and on the pil hihi , I be good in a couple of day's
    and I wish you a couple of nice day's
    love Karel

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^.^ This is pretty much the definition of optimism! The glass is half full... As I age and discover all the fun involved with that function, I look around at our friends and I realize how lucky I am in comparison with many of them. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)
    hi Cat
    the medication is doing a good job
    I will give the arm enough rest but not totaly
    wishing you a great weekend
    love Karel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big smiles, its all about Perception :-) and how we look at things that make us Happy.. Sending good vibes your way dear Cat, may your Week be a HAPPY ONE.. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Live with what you have; a motto I like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was beautiful and motivating

    ReplyDelete